Seriously People, This is Getting Crazy


I am a little concerned about how big I am getting. I had convinced myself that my size had plateued and I was not getting bigger. However, as you can see by the picture here, I continue to get more enormous. Actually on Sunday night I swear there was a huge growth spurt over night.

I would say I have had a very easy pregnancy so far but I am beginning to feel uncomfortable. Some of the third trimester symptoms I am experiencing now are: swelling in my hands and feet, heartburn, shortness of breath, ligament pain, I have to pee all the time and those little kicks from the baby are getting strong now!

The thing that freaks me out the most is that I have ten more weeks to go! How much bigger can I possibly get?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carly, you look fantastic! Can't wait to see Xtina, when she is born.
--Uncle Chris

Anonymous said...

There is nothing more beautiful then a pregnant women!! You look great!!! For once in your life it is acceptable to be big!! So eat up that's what I am doing!!!