Ready Already?

For the past ten days or so Dave keeps asking me if I am ready now and every time I say "not quite". 

I've explained that it has been some time that I have been nesting, preparing and purchasing things to get ready for Carina's arrival.  However, I chose two outfits for options to bring Carina home from the hospital - I ordered them online on January 5th after looking all over for something I liked at stores in the area.  I know it is entirely insignificant in the big picture but I have fixated on these little outfits. 

Of course, two weeks passed with no sign of the oufits.  I wrote a message inquiring about where they were and received an email saying they would ship after 14 business days.  Last week I sent another email and this week my pathetic email begged them to rush the order or my poor baby would have nothing at all to wear home. 

Alas today the outfits arrived! I quickly washed them and packed them away in the hospital bag.  Now it's official, I'm ready already.  By the way, which outfit do you like best?

2 comments:

Great Ma said...

Carly-I'm so happy you're ready-because I OVER ready. I love both outfits. I'm sort of partial to the one with the ruffle. But the pink one would go well with her satin blanket. Oh to have such problems. :) Still praying for you and Carina's safe arrival. Love you much, Grandma

Great Ma said...

P.S. I meant to say I'm over ready instead of I over ready. :) What I'm anxious for is to see Carina in her new outfit. Hugs, Grandma