Sooner Rather Than Later

These kids of mine like to keep me on my toes!

Yesterday I went to my doctor's appointment and they told me I was 3 cm dilated and 70% effaced.  This morning I began having some very painful contractions and went in to the doctor expecting to meet Carina before the day was through.  But, they have sent me home to labor longer because I am still early and not anymore dilated than yesterday.

As the doctor said, it could be this afternoon or it could be longer.  I'm not sure why I have to be in total and complete pain before they do the c-section but Dave says all the damn lawyers are to blame! 

We will keep you posted!

4 comments:

Ayeisha said...

Thinking of you Carly! xoxox

abacher said...

Thinking of you Carly! Hopefully not much longer! Do lots of laps around the block!
Amanda

Patty said...

I can't wait to meet my new niece! Today is Uncle Pete's birthday. Wouldn't that be nice!

Great Ma said...

Carly, I laughed out loud at Dave's comment. But the way your physician is treating you is no laughing matter. It upsets me that you haven't already had your C-section. Why do you have to suffer & have all this stress? Don't you have the right to say--"I CAN'T HANDLE ANY MORE PAIN--I WANT CARINA OUT NOW!! Praying for my sweet granddaughter and that my great granddaughter will arrive safe and sound. Love you much, Grandma