Easily Amused

Carina's Tia Molly says it would be wonderful to hear the thoughts going through Carina's head because according to her facial expressions, everything is "This is the most amazing, hilarious and wonderful thing I have seen!"  then the next thing she sees kicks it off again.  If you haven't met her or if you haven't seen her in awhile, this video will give you an idea of what Molly is talking about.  (I just got a flip video camera and although I just figured out how to edit, I learned after this video was posted so it's on the long side).


3 comments:

Great Ma said...

This is what I've been waiting for. Oh my, Carina is an exceptionally cute baby. Those big blue eyes and dimples would steal anyone's heart. Can't wait to see her and Samantha. Love & Hugs,

Sara Louise said...

Most adorable baby alive. Seriously. I smiled so hard watching that that now my face hurts.

Great Ma said...

9/2/11 Since I was on your blog today commenting about your giving husband, I clicked on this video and watched it 3 times! Sure makes my day! Since I won't be seeing her until Nov., I will sure have to have a video of her crawling. I can't wait until Nov. to see her crawl. Oh, you have precious girls, just like their mother.