Taking After Mom

Last week both girls had check ups with the doctor, Carina for her six month appointment and Samantha for her year three.  Samantha who was once in the 50-75 percentiles for height and weight is gradually falling to the smaller side and Carina is just a tiny peanut to start with.  Their stats are below.  I always laugh because even though 20-30 percentiles seem fairly small like me, when I asked my mom about my stats growing up, she told me I usually held strong around the 4-5%.  Maybe they are actually taking after their Daddy.


Carina:
Height 25 inches - 30-35th percentile
Weight 14 lbs, 8 ounces - 30th percentile
Head: 17 1/4 inches - 85th percentile

Samantha:
Height 36 inches - 20th percentile
Weight 31 lbs - 50th percentile

1 comment:

Great Ma said...

Carly, I was Ava & Paula's Brownie Scout leader. They gave us a little phamphlet to read about little girls. The book said that little girls come in all shapes & sizes, with all different kinds of personalities. I have never for-
gotten that. In my eyes, Sammy & Carina are perfect in every way.
Loving you more each day, Grandma
P.S. There is a law of averages. They will be short, but taller than you.