New Brantz Baby

Well, technically it is not a Brantz baby but rather an Auld baby but we are very excited about the upcoming arrival of a new baby in our family and Samantha and Carina's first cousin! Molly and Brian are expecting a sweet, baby girl who is due on November 30th. 

Samantha suggested the baby be named Daisy and is quite relieved that we will be having a baby girl cousin.  I love thinking of the three girls in a little pack running around creating memories together for years to come. 

Last weekend I went through all of our clothes to find the best of the best for hand-me-downs.  We are all planning to be in Florida for a week in December to meet this little star.  I figure as long as I can get some good quality time with her on a regular basis, we can fight off my urge to have a third baby in our house!

1 comment:

Great Ma said...

I must say I laughed and laughed when I heard Molly & Brian were having a girl. I was so surprised, that first they were expecting and second, that it was a girl. Many congratulations to all the Brantz/Auld family. Oh, how we love these baby girls! Their life will never be the same! Love & Hugs, Grandma G.