First Time for Everything

Her first eating experience - 8/7/11
I have been delinquent sharing the milestones that Carina is passing at lightning fast speed!

First she was rolling over, from her back to her stomach and then a few weeks ago both ways.  Then, she was sitting up on her own, starting out fairly wobbly but now sitting steady on her own. 

Just when she had her six month birthday (on our 7 year wedding anniversary) we started her on solid food.  She approached it as she does most things in her life, with a big smile.  She loves food and we have been working on fattening her up. Samantha is an exceptional big sister and loves feeding Carina her new "real" food. 

2 comments:

Great Ma said...

Seeing this photo of Carina makes me even more homesick to see her. She is adorable. If she likes to eat, she is definately related to me.:) Carly, you & Dave are wonderful parents and Sammy is a wonderful sister. No wonder Carina is such a happy girl! Hugs & Kisses to all. Love you much

Great Ma said...

Wanted to tell you that I was able to run off this photo of Carina from the computer. I have it hanging in my kitchen. She's precious! Love you much, Grandma