Let's Get This Party Started

Last night I felt like I was 10 years old and it was Christmas Eve, so much anticipation! My doctor let us know yesterday that I will be induced on Wednesday. We will check into the hospital tonight, they will apply some gels to "ripen" my cervix before bed and in the morning they will either break my water and/or give me pitocin to get labor going.

If all goes well we should have our baby on Wednesday! I am nervous and excited and scared and giddy all at once. I can't wait to meet this girl! Hopefully we will figure out a way to share the news sooner rather than later with all of you!

5 comments:

GrandmaG said...

My precious granddaughter, I was talking to your mother this morning and for no reason I got goose bumps and tears. God is so good. I am so blessed. I pray that our little bundle from heaven will arrive safe and sound. Hugs and Kisses XXOO Grandma G I can't wait to see Sammy and kiss her!!

drpasser said...

We are all pushin for ya.
Or maybe you need to do the pushin.
Wait, not yet.

Anonymous said...

GO Carlita GO! I am so excited for you and Dave and will be thinking about you until we hear the news that Sam is here. MUCH LOVE and remember to BREATHE!! (not like I even know what I'm talking about)
xo Annie

Kristin said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you guys. Let me know how it all goes.
Love to you three.
Bunny

Anonymous said...

At times like this I think of Proverbs 19:21 "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that pervails." We will love our Samantha whenever she arrives. Maybe she will make her own plan.
love, Mom