Who Knew?

I know people have done this whole bed rest thing for months at a time. I am really, really trying to have a good attitude but I'm ready for this to be over now. After having friends in town over the weekend I feel as though I got a second wind and I've been wanting to go for a run...or at least a walk instead of sitting on the couch all day! At yesterday's doctor appointment I was no more dilated than last week. I was disappointed that these contractions that I have every few minutes are all for naught but she assured me this is a positive thing. It looks like we are in good shape to make it to full term, 37 weeks, which is one week away and then we are going to talk about inducing me.

But, who knew golf was so exciting? I thoroughly enjoyed watching the U.S. Open and even though I became very depressed that Rocco didn't win - I couldn't have asked for a better golf tournament. Plus, I like that Tiger has a daughter named Sam. Pretty cute. Next thing you know I'll take up watching car racing...please Samantha, don't wait too long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well- i think you must be delusional to like golf, but i can appreciate that you are so open-minded about tv while you are on bed-rest. horray for 37 weeks! you can do one more week- i know it.
some on sam! we want to meet you!
xo annie