The Rollercoaster Continues

The only real way I can explain this is by telling you that my doctor is about 8 months pregnant and probably not thinking as clearly as usual. She called me this afternoon about an hour before I was supposed to go to the hospital to tell me she had decided she would like me to wait another week before being induced.

My doctor talked to the doctor who was on call tonight and she now feels strongly that it is too early for me to be induced. Of course I am all about what is best for the baby but it is very confusing when one day she is telling me how the baby is full term and will be in perfect shape and then the next day she is telling me that going into labor would put me and my baby at risk.

I told her that I was ready to have the baby or get off of bed rest! That is not really a possibility and we agreed that we would talk on Friday about setting the next induction date....who knows when this baby will arrive. Maybe this Thursday I will go to my bootcamp class and get things going on my own.

2 comments:

GrandmaG said...

I am so mad at your doctor that I could bite nails. But, like you say, only our Savior knows what day Sammy will be born. Until then, I pray for serenity and peace for you. Sammy will be OK and her Momma and Daddy will be also. I Love you. Hugs and Blessings, Grandma G

drpasser said...

I know you are disappointed, but, I think it would be SO much better if you could go another week. And I am now just advocating for Sam. She needs her space. She needs a little more time alone. So, let her chill.
She will be around before you know it
LOVE-Kevin