Sam's Room

I wanted to show a few pictures of the nursery now that it has come together. After three baby showers and many thoughtful gifts, we are all set! I do have to say that as soon as we received the first frilly dress for Samantha, I started to become very nervous that I would have a boy. My best friend Ryan says that I am going to have a boy as payback for the April Fools joke I played on everyone. With a dresser packed full of pink outfits and flowers on the wall, I sure hope it is a girl...I think I've had enough surprises lately! But either way we have a cozy place for Sam to lay her - (or his!) head.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I'm totally loving your canvas book "shelf"... Where did you get it??!! I'll have to post pics of Bug's room - hers is all orange and green, and I totally love hanging out with her in it!