Secret Outing

This evening I escaped the house for a secret pedicure mission! Dave dropped me off at the nail salon to get my feet rubbed and my toenails painted. I felt like a rebel and was a little nervous I was going to bump into my doctor there but it was well worth it. I was so grateful just to be in the car going anywhere besides the hospital or a doctor's appointment!

In other news I went to the hospital today for my weekly NST (non-stress test). This is a test that monitors the baby's heart rate with one band and my contractions on another. They use this during labor too. The nurse said the baby looked perfect. I appreciate this test because it shows on the monitor what I feel all day...lots of crazy contractions. The nurse asked me how I sleep with those contractions and when I replied somewhat ashamed that often I take a half of a Benedryl to sleep, she responded with "Good idea, I would too!"

As I start my 37th week, we posted a new photo. You can't totally see but the baby has dropped which helps with the heartburn and my ability to breath!

2 comments:

Jstwilson said...

I admit to not following blogs much ... but I feel completely out of the loop not knowing you were on BED REST!! How can I help you? I'll call tomorrow. Geez. You are a stubborn lady.

drpasser said...

I'm telling