We Will Survive!

It has been a rough week but I'm doing good. Sometimes I feel like the baby might just live inside me forever, in a few years I might even take her to elementary school still in the womb. I was upset with the run around the doctor gave me this week. I won't lie, there were some tears shed over the confusion, but I am more than willing to wait on anything that is best for the baby.

Dave's Uncle Kevin made a good comment about Sammy needing some more time alone...I like that. According to my mom, even when I was a baby I would cry to be put down and left alone. Many people blame it on me being an only child for so long but I think it is deep inside of me, I need quite a bit of "alone time" to get by. Maybe Sam knows all the crazy people who will want to hold her and bother her when she arrives and she needs some more time for herself too. I told you she is smart.

No comments: